Marlow Shirt – Salt/True Blue Stripe
- Product description: a classic shirt blouse made of high quality organic cotton, which combines well with jeans.
- Features: elegant stripe design (salt white/blue) in classic cut. The blouse is equipped with white mother of pearl buttons.
- Size: we offer sizes XS, S and M. The shirt S has a body length of 71 cm. Our model Paloma wears size S. Paloma has the following body measurements: height: 175 cm, bust: 86.4 cm, waist: 63 cm, hips: 89 cm.
- Size chart: you can find a size chart in the product image gallery at the top of this page.
- Material: 100% organic cotton.
- Product maintenance: machine wash cold (hand wash cycle up to 30
°C). Wash with the same colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low setting. If necessary, iron on low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Production: the sourcing of cotton is organized via Bergman Rivera and Serflex S.A.C.. Both are GOTS certified partners (Global Organic Textile Standards). The shirts are tailored by the company Cheng Feng (Jiangsu Apparel) in China and/or by the enterprise Smart Shirts in Sri Lanka. Chen Feng is a member of the Fair Labor Association and Smart Shirts is approved by the Better Work Organization.
- Sustainability: organic cotton eliminates all harmful synthetic chemicals used in growing conventional cotton, ensuring safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
In 2015, professional surfer Kelly Slater and designer John Moore set out to change the clothing industry. They both wanted to produce clothes that would last longer, look good, be comfortable to wear and be sustainable. At Outerknown, sustainability is not a marketing slogan or something that the company's employees take lightly. Sustainability is the reason the company exists. Outerknown strives to never compromise on its commitment to sustainability.
XS, S, M
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.