S.E.A. Jumpsuit Shortfall - (jumpsuit/ romper, azure blue, short sleeve/leg free)
- Product description: best selling jumpsuit designed by Outerknown. Made from a blend of soft cotton and linen fabric in a summery azure blue. Whether you're going classic or casual, the jumpsuit combines elegance and function in one. Due to the high and sustainable quality you will be able to wear the jumpsuit for years. S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and is a real trademark of Outerknown.
- Features: the jumpsuit has a classic button front and is equipped with many pockets, so you can leave your handbag at home sometimes. The feminine details include a rounded collar. The quality of the fabric is exclusive. You notice this as soon as you hold the product in your hands and later feel it on your skin when wearing the jumpsuit.
- Size: we carry sizes XS, S and M. The jumpsuit in size S has a torso length of 45 cm and a crotch length of 7.6 cm. The leg opening in size S is 66 cm. Our model Nadia wears size S. Nadia has the following body measurements: height: 175 cm, bust: 83 cm, waist: 65 cm, hips: 93 cm. The jumpsuit can also be worn one size larger for a more relaxed fit if desired.
- Size chart: you can find a size chart in the product image gallery (carousel) at the top of this page.
- Material: 50% organic cotton and 50% linen. High quality and durable textile fabric that feels quite fine and soft when worn. The natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts. This is a solid and sustainable alternative to plastic.
- Product maintenance: machine wash cold (hand wash cycle up to 30
°C). Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low setting. If
required, iron at low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Production: the sourcing of cotton is organized via Bergman Rivera and Serflex S.A.C.. Both are GOTS certified partners (Global Organic Textile Standards).
- Sustainability: organic cotton eliminates all harmful synthetic chemicals used in growing conventional cotton, ensuring safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
XS, S, M
In 2015, professional surfer Kelly Slater and designer John Moore set out to change the clothing industry. They both wanted to produce clothes that would last longer, look good, be comfortable to wear and be sustainable. At Outerknown, sustainability is not a marketing slogan or something that the company's employees take lightly. Sustainability is the reason the company exists. Outerknown strives to never compromise on its commitment to sustainability.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.